Cyber Security Awareness and PreventionStudy365
Cyber Security Awareness and Prevention
Do you know how to keep your network safe? Is your email as secure as it could be? Are you able to use anti-virus software?
It is vital to be up to speed with cyber security these days, as cybercrime is on the increase, and everyone is at risk. This course will teach you how to stay safe and secure, and provide you with the knowledge to apply the proper amount of digital protection to your home or office computer systems. If you’re hoping to pursue a career in cyber security, then this course would be the perfect place to start.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Cyber Security Awareness and Prevention.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1: Cyber Security Awareness And Prevention
- Course Introduction
- Where We Are Today
- Areas Of Protection
- The Connection
- Network Protection
- Browsing Blunders
- Browsing Tips And Tricks
- Email Can’t Hurt You Right
2: Managing Mobile Device Security
- Managing Mobile Device Security
- Secure Access
- Secure Access iPhone Demo
- Secure Access Android Demo
- Protect The Digital
- Protect The Digital Android Demo
- Protect The Digital iPhone Demo
- Manage App Access
- Manage App Access iPhone Demo
- Manage App Access Android Demo
- Stay Up To Date
- Stay Up To Date Android Demo
- Stay Up To Date iPhone Demo
- Use Other Tools to Help
- Prepare For the Worst
- Prepare For the Worst-Android Demo
- Prepare For the Worst-iPhone Demo
- Best Practices
- Course Conclusion
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training course will lead you to become a:
- Threat intelligence specialist
- Cyber security specialist
- Cyber operations specialist
- Information security officer
- Test engineer
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Cyber Security Awareness and Prevention course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Corporate Training for Teams