Cyber Security Course BundleStudy365
Cyber Security Course Bundle
This bundle consists of 04 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many Official Certifications.
Security is a constant concern in today’s world. With new techniques and trends being introduced every day, it is paramount that companies protect their data and environment by having high level cyber security experts on their staff.
The Cyber Security Course Bundle will teach learners the crucial areas of security and how to keep your files and data secure from outside threats. The course goes into in-depth detail about network security, database security, cloud security and project management security procedures.
The course will provide you with an Overview: of Cyber Security awareness and prevention. Whether you are looking to expand potential employment opportunities or managing a company, this course is right for you. The Cyber Security Bundle with the newest techniques, tools and knowledge will help you master one of the most vital areas of computing.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Basic understanding of using operating systems
- Learners interested in expanding a vitally important area of computing
- Basic knowledge in networking and troubleshooting is an added advantage
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the Cyber Security Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificates.
Training Course Content
What will you learn?
- You will learn how to design, manage and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks and understand essential principles for network security and risk management.
- Advanced practical skills in defeating online hackers, malware and trackers and all internet threats
- The course will give learners a detailed description of cloud computing and thorough coverage of cloud security fundamentals.
- With the demand for skilled information security managers on the rise, you will learn how to manage and adapt technology to your enterprise.
- With enterprise demand for information, learners will gain expertise and knowledge on how to identify critical issues and best practices to meet dynamic challenges in the modern enterprise.
- Become a Cyber Security Specialist in this easy to follow expert course. Go from beginner to advanced, covering all major platforms – Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux and MacOS.
- Easy to follow course on encryption, how it can be bypassed and what should be done to mitigate the risks.
This bundle consists of 05 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many Official Certifications.
- Cyber Security Awareness and Prevention
- Data Security Compliance
- Computer Hacking Prevention
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Cyber Security Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions.
- Internet Security Specialist
- IT Compliance Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Information Security Managers
- IS/IT Consultants
- Aspiring Information Security Managers
- IT Directors/Manager
- Network Architect
- Director of Security
- Security Auditor
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for a Compliance Specialist is £33,971 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Cyber Security Course Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.