Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll ManagementStudy365
Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
Are you looking for a career change? Maybe you just want to gain certification of your skills?
Every business has to keep books by law, so there is a huge demand for qualified Bookkeepers.
Also, it is a legal requirement to issue sales invoices and keep accounts records for a minimum of six years, so it is essential that businesses have an effective and manageable bookkeeping system in place. That’s why there is a demand for qualified bookkeepers. When you study with Study 365, you’ll find it easier to get a job because you’ll have a widely recognised qualification on your CV.
This course is designed to teach you the rules of book-keeping and payroll management (USA Standards) in 7 easy-to-understand modules. We also include handouts, reference books and additional study materials to aid your learning. This way, you will gradually build up your knowledge and confidence and eventually achieve complete mastery of the subject. More importantly, you will be able to handle your own accounting records, or those of an employer, in a practical and professional manner.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have lifetime access to effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Whether for your own business, or as an accounts assistant or accounting technician in an organisation’s finance department, showing that you have taken the time to learn how to accurately record financial purchases, sales and receipts will help you validate your abilities.
- This diploma course will be of great interest to business owners and business professionals who would like to better understand the transactions and controls used in business, and to any learner who is interested in accounting as a future career.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Accounting will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for “Bookkeeping and Payroll Management”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year-End – Inventory
You will have lifetime access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Study365?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are several roles in Accounting and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. It is important to understand what your various Accounting career options and few of them are listed in below:
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Payroll Clerk
- Staff Accountant
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.