Central Banks are the structures that are responsible with the monetary policies and money management of most countries. It is an important establishment within an economy and an important area of study for various careers, which is why Study 365 has decided to initiate this Diploma in Central Bank Policies – Level 3 to help the interested individuals. This Comprehensive course is loaded with highly educative modules that will teach you all about central banks and its role in establishing and maintaining monetary policies.
This course will thoroughly emphasise the importance of central banks within an economy. You will come to understand the roles of advisor and banker to the government, followed by modules that will explore the functions of a central banking system in managing money and other monetary policies.
Money creation is the process of increasing the money supply within an economy. Part of this process falls on the shoulders of the central banks, which is why this course will amply enlighten you on the money creation process in relation to central banks. The course curriculum is also focused on covering the framework of monetary policy, monetary policy models and transmission to further solidify your knowledge on the monetary policies. By the completion of this course, you will have a significant knowledge on central banks and monetary policies to use it appropriately in your career.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Study 365 has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- This course mainly targets professionals in government agencies, state banks and the central banks.
- However, entrepreneurs, economists, business consultants and financial professionals might also find this course worthwhile
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-05050
Training Course Content
1: Introduction to Central Banking
2: Central Bank Functions
3: Management of Money & Banking System
4: Monetary Policy Framework
5: Model & Transmission of Monetary Policy
- Understand the importance of central banks within an economy
- Learn the roles of advisor and banker to the government
- Understand the functions of a central banking system in managing money and other monetary activities
- Discover the process of money creation
- Familiarise with the framework of monetary policy, monetary policymodels and transmission
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
This certificate will enhance your knowledge and skills for a number of jobs in the corporate world. You can also use this certificate to expand your education in the area or to demand for a salary increment or a job promotion from your employer. Given below are some of the jobs this certificate will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to payscale.com,
- Financial Manager – £37,803 per annum
- Financial Analyst – £30,926 per annum
- Business Consultant – £38,135 per annum
- Economist – £35,620 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!