This Diploma in Corporate Organisations and Management – Level 3 aims to equip you with all the necessary knowledge and skills needed to thrive within the corporate business world. This comprehensive course will abundantly explore all the aspects of a business, from operation to quality management, to help you demonstrate expertise in business operations. All you need to enroll in this course is a recognized qualification at level 2 or above in a related disciple.
This course will start off by discussing about organisations and the purpose of their establishment. You will then move onto understand the structure and components of an organisation that are essential to provide guidance and clarity on specific issues such as managerial authority. This course is also packed with valuable tips and tricks on how to promote a peaceful and productive working environment and hence, is ideal for individuals aspiring to get into or progress within the management of an organisation.
An organisation consists of many departments that play different roles. The main departments of an organisation and their roles will be amply explored through this course, followed by modules that will cover topics such as information systems, good governance, business ethics, supply chain, quality management and many more. By the end of this course, you will walk away with an esteemed qualification that will greatly help in your corporate career.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Study 365 has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- This course might suit anyone wishing to get into or progress within the management of an organisation.
- Those looking to master the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the corporate world might also find this course worthwhile.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-05049
Training Course Content
1: What is an Organisation
2: Structure of the Organisation
3: Introduction to Financial Functions
4: Financial Functions II
5: Understand Fundamentals of Marketing
6: Identify Marketing Techniques
7: Product Analysis and Branding
8: The Role of Information Systems in Organisations
9: Information Systems Strategy and Change
10: Corporate Governance and Ethics
11: Introduction to Human Resource Management
12: Best Practices in HR
13: What motivates Employees
14: Supply Chain Management
15: Capacity and Inventory Control
16: Understand Quality Management
- Understand the structure and components of an organisation
- Gain an insight into all the departments and their roles within an organisation
- Analyse the importance of information systems to organize and store data within an organisation
- Learn about good governance and business ethics
- Delve into the concept of supply chain to understand how to manage it effectively
- Discover how to ensure quality in the organisation’s products or services
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
This certificate will enhance your qualifications for a number of jobs in the corporate world. You can also use this certificate to demand for a salary increment or a job promotion from your employer to progress in your career. Listed below are few of the jobs this certificate will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to payscale.com,
- Project Manager – £38,061 per annum
- Management Accountant – £32,093 per annum
- Organisational Manager – £56,711 per annum
- Business Development Manager – £34,075 per annum
- Operations Manager – £34,555 per annum
- HR Manager – £35,414 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!