This diploma in fundamentals of business economics – Level 3 has been initiated to help you analyse, plan and control business profits. All the economic theories and quantitative methods have been covered in great detail through this course to help you analyse business enterprises, the factors contributing to the diversity of organisational structure and the relationships of firms with labour, capital and product markets. This course could just be the qualification you need to get into or progress within the corporate world, provided you have a recognised qualification at level 2 or above in a related disciple.
This comprehensive course will show you the importance of shareholders and shareholders’ wealth within an organisation. You will also get to learn all about demand, supply and price elasticity of demand and supply to understand how they effect markets, after which the course will focus on the regulations of market, income and monetary policy, foreign exchange markets and the exchange rate.
There are many markets in an economy. It is important to know the characteristics of these market to identify which market your business falls into and to operate accordingly. Therefore, this course comprises of modules that will provide insights into markets such as perfect competition, oligopoly, monopoly and many more. This course will also ensure you delve into topics such as trends, forecast, patterns, moving averages, index numbers and financial intermediaries.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Study 365 has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- This course is most suitable for individuals aspiring to start up or advance an economics related career
- Business owners, business consultants, statisticians and entrepreneurs might also find this course worthwhile
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-05046
Training Course Content
1: What is a Business Organisation
3: Introduction to Demand And Supply
4: Understand the Price Elasticity of Demand and Supply
5: Identify the Market Types
6: Understand the Economies of Scale
7: Learn Market Regulations
8: Circular Flow of Income and Monetary Policy
9: Circular Structure of Trade
10: Understand the Supply And Demand Model
11: International Trade
12: FOREX and Exchange Rates
13: Understand the Financial System
14: Types of Financial Intermediaries
15: Financial Markets and Instruments
16: Discounting and Investment Appraisal
17: Types of Data and Information
18: Introduction to Trends, Forecasts And Patterns
19: Moving Average Technique
20: What is an Index Number
- Understand the importance of shareholders and shareholder’s wealth within an oganisation
- Learn all about demand, supply and price elasticity of demand and supply and how they affect markets
- Gain an insight into markets such as perfect competition, oligopoly, monopoly and many more
- Delve into the regulations of markets, income and monetary policy, foreign exchange markets and the exchange rate
- Identify trends, forecast, patterns, moving averages, index numbers, financial intermediaries and many more
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
A certificate in Business economics will radically improve your eligibility for a number of jobs in the corporate world. You can also take this certificate as an opportunity to demand for a salary increment or a job promotion from your employer. Listed below are some of the jobs this certificate will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to payscale.com,
- Business Consultant – £38,135 per annum
- Small Business Owner – £27,871 per annum
- Small Business Operator – £27,871 per annum
- Economist – £35,620 per annum
- Economic Development Manager
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Diploma in Fundamentals of Business Economics - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!