Developed for Senior Managers who have the responsibility to translate organisational strategy into effective performance, this qualification requires the manager to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy. This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows candidates to develop and expand their high level understanding of Strategic Management and Leadership in the workplace. The Pearson (Edexcel) BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership introduces the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector.
Studying a Pearson (Edexcel) BTEC Level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership will provide you with a fantastic platform to progress and develop your leadership skills. The BTEC Level 7 Diploma build on the skills and knowledge already retained by the student, however it will provide them with a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management. This is completed by focusing on the specific areas of management tailors to their qualifications and professional needs. It is designed for those in senior management roles or for those aspiring to gain this title.
All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification. Importantly, your course Tutor will be keeping an eye on your progress during the course. Tutor will feedback on your assessments and be available to answer for your queries via email and via the Online student portal.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- This course is for graduates and/or senior managers/directors who want to underpin their practice with knowledge of latest theory and methodology, while gaining a Masters level qualification that reflects their understanding. It’s also popular with employers who want a better educated and more motivated management and a good return on their investment.
There are no formal entry requirements. However, you should be able to demonstrate this through holding some form of leadership and / or qualification at level 6 or above. Students should provide evidence that this programme is suitable for them and that they are capable to complete it successfully.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) or
- Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) or
- Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience and
- If English is not your first language, need to have IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level C1 (or equivalent).
- Learner aged 19 and above
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion, you will receive the You will receive the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Training Course Content
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 60-credit qualification that consists of three mandatory units plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 60 credits (where at least 55 credits must be at Level 7 or above).
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership builds on existing managerial skills and knowledge, providing a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management. Through focusing on specific areas of management and this level, the Certificate enables learners to tailor the qualification to suit their professional needs.
This qualification consists of three mandatory units and 3 optional units that need to cover minimum 35 credits. All these 6 units consist assignments to be completed and submit via your online learning portal and those six units are:
Unit 1: Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills.
Unit 2: Professional Development for Strategic Managers
Unit 3: Strategic Change Management
Unit 7: Strategic Marketing Management.
Unit 12: Strategic Planning
Unit 16: Research Methods for Strategic Managers
- Getting Started to Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Download All Materials – Level 7 SML
- Application Form- Level 7 SML
- Module Book- Level 7 Diploma in SML
- Qualification Specification- Level 7 SML
UNIT 01- DEVELOPING STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Study Materials for Unit 01 (DSMLS)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 01 (DSMLS)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 01
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 01
UNIT 02- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR STRATEGIC MANAGERS
- Study Materials for Unit 02 (PDISM)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 02 (PDISM)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 02
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 02
UNIT 03- STRATEGIC CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- Study Materials for Unit 03 (SCM)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 03 (SCM)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 03
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 03
UNIT 07- STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Study Materials for Unit 07 (SMM)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 07 (SMM)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 07
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 07
UNIT 12- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Study Materials for Unit 12 (SP)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 12 (SP)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 12
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 12
UNIT 16- RESEARCH METHODS FOR STRATEGIC MANAGERS
- Study Materials for Unit 16 (RMSM)
- Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 16 (RMSM)
- Assignment Brief- Unit 16
- Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 16
- Harvard Referencing Guidence
SUBMIT YOUR WORK
- Resubmit your work Level 7 Diploma in SML
- This Diploma will build on the management skills and knowledge you already have. It will give you a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management and through focusing on specific areas of management, we will tailor your qualification to suit your professional needs.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
You will study 6 units. The assessment is by written assignments, with no exams. As this course has six units, it has six Assignments those you need to complete and submit for marking via your online learning portal. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course. The units within this qualification is internally assessed and externally moderated.
- You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership. Completion of the Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership can be your first step towards the Master Degree in Management and Leadership or MBA.
Additionally, £899 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 3 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide its learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.
Find out more about this Edexcel BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!