Hacking refers to the unauthorized usage or access to the information in a computer or a network. Hacking is mainly used to steal information and user identity, get access to sensitive information and to disable computer networks and websites. Hackers can get unauthorized access into applications and databases as well. They use many tools such as Zed attach proxy, hamster and ferret, hacking AJAX and many more to hack and to maintain cyber anonymity. It is very important to adhere to ethical hacking practices while hacking and using these hacking tools.
Hacking has become a major concern among all internet users and organizations worldwide. Certain organizations have opted to employ hackers within their organizations in order to identify security threats in the company systems and to prevent theft and other cyber related crimes. There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings globally, and demand is greatly outpacing supply. Therefore, a career in cyber security is ideal if you are looking for a progressive and challenging job which offers a higher pay. This course is for both beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security job position. This course will train you on how to secure modern application architecture. You will learn network anonymity by using tools such as the Zed Attack Proxy, Hamster and Ferret through this course as well. By the time you complete this course, you will know all about XSS attacks, buffer overflows, hacking AJAX and more.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Who is this course aimed at?
- IT students
- Job seekers
- IT professionals
- Anyone interested in learning hacking applications
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Ethical Hacking: Hacking Applications certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
1: Application Architecture and Security
2: Hamster and Ferret
4: Heap Spraying Demonstration
5: Owasp Zed Attack Proxy
6: Persistent Xss Demo
7: Buffer Overflow Demonstration
8: Buffer Overflows Explained
9: Hacking Ajax
- Learn how to secure modern application architecture.
- Understand network anonymity by using tools such as the Zed Attack Proxy, Hamster and Ferret.
- Learn about XSS attacks, buffer overflows, hacking AJAX and more.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Progression and Career Path
This certificate in Ethical hacking: hacking applications can be used to supplement your job qualifications and to improve your candidature for a job position in the IT or cyber security field. If you are already an IT professional, you can use this course to progress in your career and to demand for job promotions and salary increments from your organization.
- Security manager – £33,493 per annum
- Cyber security analyst – £30,945 per annum
- Security engineer – £26,974 per annum
- Senior security consultant – £60,260 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Ethical Hacking: Hacking Applications course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.