Hacking refers to the unauthorized usage or access to the information in a computer or a network. Hacking is mainly used to steal information and user identity, get access to sensitive information and to disable computer networks and websites. Hackers can get unauthorized access into applications and databases as well. They use many tools such as Zed attach proxy, hamster and ferret, hacking AJAX and many more to hack and to maintain cyber anonymity. It is very important to adhere to ethical hacking practices while hacking and using these hacking tools.
With the increase in the number of illegal hacking activities worldwide, the need for cyber security has also increased tremendously. Some organizations have started to employ hackers within their organizations in order to identify security threats in the company systems and to prevent theft and other cyber related crimes. There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings globally, and demand is greatly outpacing supply. Therefore, a career in cyber security is ideal if you are looking for a progressive and challenging job which offers a higher pay. This course is for both beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security job position. This course will teach you on the importance of database security and how to utilize MySQL for Lab Buildout, Lockdown, and Security Architecture. You will be trained on how to mitigate database threats through this course as well. By the time you complete this course, you will know all about Shodan, operating system hardening, and big data security.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Who is this course aimed at?
- IT students
- Job seekers
- IT professionals
- Anyone interested in learning hacking databases
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Ethical hacking: hacking databases certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
1: Database Security
2: First Order Sql Injection
3: Bodgeit Store – Zap Data Collection for Sqlmap
5: Mysql Lab Buildout
6: Mysql Security Architecture and Exploits
7: Mysql Lockdown
8: Operating System Hardening
9: Big Data Security
- Understand the importance of database security.
- Understand and mitigate database threats.
- Utilize MySQL for Lab Buildout, Lockdown, and Security Architecture.
- Learn about Shodan, operating system hardening, and big data security.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Progression and Career Path
You can use this course in Ethical hacking: hacking databases to further improve your chances of getting a reputable job position in the IT or cyber security field. If you an IT professional, you can use this course to win progressive opportunities such as job promotions and salary increments from your organization as well.
- Information security manager – £49,985 per annum
- Information security analyst – £33,317 per annum
- Chief information security officer – £85,497 per annum
- Software developer – £30,661 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Ethical Hacking: Hacking Databases course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.