Social engineering covers a wide range of malicious activities accomplished through human interactions. Typically these malicious activities involve tricking users into making security mistakes or giving away sensitive information instead of hacking into their systems. Social engineering is recognized as one of the greatest security threats facing organizations today. Social engineering can be in forms of emails from friends, emails from trusted sources or from responses to an issue you didn’t address. Social engineering is considered to be the easiest way to gain access to another computer or system than hacking. It is important to be educated and be aware of social engineering practices in order to safeguard personal and confidential information.
Hackers mostly try to gain access to a computer or system through social engineering as it is comparatively easier than hacking. With the increase in the malicious activities by hackers, the need for cyber security has also increased among organizations. There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings globally, and the demand is greatly outpacing supply. A job position in cyber security is the ideal career path if you like your job to be challenging, progressive and to offer a higher salary. This course in social engineering will help improve your knowledge and eligibility for a job position in the cyber security field. This course is for both beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security job position. You will be trained on all the techniques and defenses available in the field of cyber security, PayPal phishing and the Browser Exploitation Framework. By the time you’ve completed this course, you will know all about cyber attacks, security for both HR and personnel, and so much more.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Learners must be age 16 or over and
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Should have a basic understanding of social engineering
Who is this course aimed at?
- IT students
- Job seekers
- IT professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about social engineering
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded Ethical hacking: Social engineering certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
2: Paypal Phishing
3: Browser Exploitation Framework (Beef)
4: Rubber Ducky
5: Cyber Attacks
6: Hr and Personnel Security
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Progression and Career Path
You can use this certificate in Ethical hacking: social engineering to complement your professional qualifications and to improve your eligibility to land a job position in the IT or cyber security field. If you are already an IT professional, you can use this course to further progress in your career by demanding for job promotions and salary increments from your employer.
- Head of IT and infrastructure – 57,953 per annum
- Senior project manager, IT – 59,670 per annum
- Information Technology (IT) operations manager – 46.070 per annum
- Chief Technology Officer – 79,806 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Ethical Hacking: Social Engineering course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.