HACCP Principles - Level 2Study365
HACCP are principles that should be applied for food safety management systems to identify and eliminate food safety hazards. To learn the importance of the principles of HACCP the HACCP Principles – Level 2 course will give learners the necessary skills and knowledge on the importance of applying HACCP principles where food is being prepared or handled. The course enables learners to develop an understanding of the HACCP principles and to ensure it is effectively implemented in food manufacturing and food related businesses.
The HACCP Principles – Level 2 course will discuss key topics on understanding hazards and controls in food safety management system, preparation of controls for food safety hazards, conducting a hazard analysis and identifying critical control measures, applying HACCP based systems and implementing monitoring procedures and corrective actions.
Whether you are in catering, retail or manufacturing the HACCP Principles – Level 2 course is comprehensive and provides insight to learners on HACCP principles and how to apply it where food is being prepared, cooked and handled within the food establishments.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Professionals in the food industry production, research and development
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Management who need to understand the HACCP methodology
- The course is suitable for all supervisors and managers
- Business owners
- Anyone with an interest in acquiring knowledge on HACCP principles
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in HACCP Principles by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
2: Hazards and controls
5: Recording and reviewing
6: Applying HACCP based systems
7: Consolidation and forms
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the HACCP Principles – Level 2 you will be evaluated through an online multiple choice exam. In order to complete this program successfully and gain your professional qualification.
CIEH (The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) has been supporting professionals since 1883 and an awarding body for the environmental health sector. CIEH has been instrumental in developing several environmental standards in the public and health sectors contributing greatly to the overall wellbeing on a global scale. They set a high standard of improving public health and influencing policy. They provide educational opportunities and training for environmental health professionals working across the public and private sectors. It is with a vision to provide and support a healthier, cleaner and safer environment for all.
What will I learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of the HACCP principles and how to apply them in the necessary settings.
- Learn the benefits of HACCP based food safety management system.
- Learn how to become a safer and more effective food service employee.
- Learn how to identify contamination hazards and how to prevent them.
- Understand the responsibilities of the food handlers.
- Identify the steps where the hazards can put the safety of food at risk and apply the proper protocols.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the HACCP Principles - Level 2 you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The certification will enable Supervisors and Managers, business owners and entrepreneurs and professionals to gain employment and high earning positions within the industry.
The certification will demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of universally accepted standards in food safety. The qualification will serve your career enhancing opportunities, as you aim to progress to the next level in the industry.
- Health and Safety Manager - £34,651 per annum
- Health and Safety Coordinator - £22,250 per annum
- Environmental Health and Safety Manager - £40,329 per annum
- Environmental Health and Safety Officer - £26,683 per annum
- Food and Beverage Supervisor - £16,698 per annum
- Food and Beverage Manager - £25,071 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this HACCP Principles - Level 2 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!