Would you like enormous earning potential? Do you want a career with plenty of room for progression?
If the answer is yes, then this is the course for you. Whether you are currently working as a Hotel Receptionist, or if you’re just starting out, this course covers everything and will give you a great introduction to the hospitality industry. Get qualified and add a well-recognised certificate to your CV with Study 365, this will show potential employers that you have been professionally trained, and that you can provide Hotel Receptionist duties to the highest standards. This role allows progression and is in high demand at the moment, so once qualified, you will enjoy the perks.
The course is taught in modules and learners will study various useful subjects, like Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, so it is an opportunity to enhance your computer skills. Other modules include database management, email writing, organising meetings, the reservation process and customer service. In addition, the course goes over how to deal with security issues, so you’ll be fully equipped to handle any situation. As you can see, this course gives a full education and will prepare candidates for a successful career in the hospitality industry.
The Course will strengthen your customer support skills as it is an essential element to working in the hospitality industry. You will acquire many great traits to handling receptionist duties in the front-office. Learn to greet potential customers and reserve guest rooms. Once qualified in the Hotel Receptionist course, you will gain a set of skills that will help you progress quickly to the next level in your career.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- People who prefer for distance learning.
- People who are tight in busy life.
- Individuals who would like to start working as a Receptionist in the Hospitality (hotel) industry.
- New Receptionist or Temporary staffs who want to learn and develop best practice receptionist skills in the Hospitality (hotel) industry.
- Experienced Receptionist who wants to develop receptionist and admin skills in the Hospitality (hotel) industry further.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language and literacy are required to attend this course.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successfully candidates receive a Certificate in Hotel Receptionist Training.
Training Course Content
1: Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
2: The 90: 90 Principle To Create A Powerful First Impression
3: Hot Telephone Tips
4: Get The Facts- Ask The Right Questions
5: Discuss Solutions- Learning To Listen
6: Dealing With Difficult Customers
7: Practice Good Telephone Skills
8: Managing Database And Company Files
9: Booking Or Reservation Procedure
10: Deal Effectively With Security And Safety Issues
11: Successful Meetings & Minutes
12: Meeting Arrangements
13: Arranging Business Travel And Accommodation
14: Email Tutorial
15: How To Use Social Media To Promote Your Company
16: Minute Taking
17: Microsoft Excel Tutorial
18: MS PowerPoint Tips
19: MS Word Tips & Tricks
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Upon successfully completing the Hotel Receptionist course, you will receive a recognised qualification that will prove your expertise in the industry. The certification will provide exciting employment opportunities across the hospitality sector. You can also study more courses related to this subject and enhance your education. Given below are job titles you can land, along with the average UK salary payscale.com
- Hotel Receptionist - £16,377 per annum
- Telephone Operator - £16,556 per annum
- Front-Desk Receptionist - £16,884 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Hotel Receptionist course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
1,950 GBP-2,850 GBP
Vocational & College Courses
1,700 GBP-2,500 GBP