We understand that employers want qualified candidates, with accurate skills and knowledge, especially in today’s highly competitive market. Human resources (HR) is central to modern organisations and businesses, and effective management is essential. These careers require precise knowledge, as there are specific rules and policies which must be adhered to. Therefore, getting qualified is important and proves to potential employers that you can fulfil HR and Management duties to the highest standards.
This course will teach you the responsibilities of a Human Resource Manager. The first half of the course deals with HR Management, covering such topics as: employee motivation, forecasting demand and cultural diversity, team development and more. Learners will gain a broad understanding of HR Management, and will be fully equipped to work in this sector.
During the second half of the course learners will study topics to do with Administrative HR Management, like: motivational theories, team development, leadership essentials, performance appraisals, communication and much more. Once you have gone through all of the learning material you’ll be prepared to manage people across a variety of organisations in an effective way.
HR leadership is not limited to managing the responsibilities and tasks of an HR Manager. The role goes beyond this, and often an HR leader must be an effective communicator, a good manager and an influential individual. The HR and Leadership Management course will teach you how to be competent and confident in the workplace. Discover new techniques and skills to become a unique leader in Human Resource.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Whether you are just starting out in HR or looking to take your career to the next level, this course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve and develop their leadership and management skills. There are no pre-requisites and the content is ideal for employees at all levels of work.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in HR and Leadership Management”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
- Module Handouts- HR Management
- Additional Study Materials – HR Management
- Reference Book- HR Management
ADMINISTRATIVE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- Motivation theories and Strategies
- Individual Behaviour
- Team and Group Behaviour
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
- Technology at Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
- Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication at Workplace
- Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
- Participation and Communication_1
- International Human Resource Management
- Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource
- Additional Study Materials- Administrative Human Resource
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Upon successfully completing the HR and Leadership Management course, you will gain an accredited certification that will prove your skills and expertise in Human Resource. The certification will open the door to gaining exciting career opportunities across a wide spectrum of industries. You can also study more courses related to this subject and enhance your education. Given below are job titles you can land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to payscale.com
- Team Leader - £24,753 per annum
- HR Manager - £35,664 per annum
- Operations Supervisor - £25,340 per annum
- HR Officer - £24,628 per annum
- HR Consultant - £36,484 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this HR and Leadership Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!