HR and Payroll Management for the UK
HR and Payroll are vital parts of any successful business, and a qualified individual will be in high demand and can enjoy a fruitful career. Managing and processing payroll and human resources are important tasks, so it’s vital that those in HR and payroll management are qualified and knowledgeable. This HR and Payroll Management for UK course will teach you the responsibilities of an HR and Payroll Management professional in the UK. Understand the recruitment, selection and appraisal of staff, and gain awareness of various cultures and ethics. This course covers employee motivation, employee/employer relations and how to manage change in an organisation. In addition, learners will gain a broad understanding of the payroll process, including payroll software systems, how to correct payroll errors, and how to run an efficient payroll system.
The HR and Payroll Management for the UK course will explore the tips for managing a payroll system in your company. Learn to minimise errors and maximise output with proper HR management in place. Learn to effectively process payroll using the right strategies and understanding the HR management system. Qualifying in this course will demonstrate your skills in this subject, and you can progress quickly up the career ladder to the next level
Learning with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for
This course would be ideal for anyone hoping to work in HR and Payroll Management and would also benefit those working in these areas who hope to advance to management level.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in HR and Payroll Management.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Nature of human resource management
- Human resource planning
- The employee life cycle
- Information on learning and development strategy
- Human resource practices
- Fundamentals of payroll systems & management
- Explore the basics of payroll systems
- Defining payroll systems in the uk
- running an efficient payroll
- Workforce’s starting and leaving the business
- How to deal with hmrc in relation to new employees
- Process of calculating net and gross pay
- Understanding net pay resulting from voluntary and statutory deductions
- The process of statutory pay
- The national minimum wages for different types of work
- Overview of the national insurance contributions system (nic)
- National insurance contributions (nic) & less payments of employees
- Process of the paye system
- How to deal with the online paye system for employers
- Applying the employment allowance
- Payments at employment termination
- Explaining the retirement scheme
- How to work effectively with the rti computerized payroll system
- Studying payroll computer software programs
- Correcting payroll errors
- How to maintain employee records
- Annual reporting and other tasks connected with payroll
- A summary of the legal obligations associated with payroll systems
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Since both HR and Payroll are important aspects in the UK, by taking this qualification you can be sure to obtain a great career path. Since both these tasks are vital to the organisation, it is essential that to work in this sector, a good qualification is required. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course.
- Payroll Clerk - £18,515 per annum
- Payroll Administrator - £20,025 per annum
- Office Administrator - £17,472 per annum
- Office Manager - £24,447 per annum
- Accounts Clark - £17,009 per annum
- Bookkeeper - £20,786 per annum
- Human Resources (HR) Administrator - £19,650 per annum
- Human Resources (HR) Assistant - £20,286 per annum
- Human Resources (HR) Manager - £35,483 per annum
- Recruitment Manager - £34,421 per annum
- HR Consultant - £36,111 per annum
- Training and Development Manager - £37,160 per annum
- HR Executive - £24,563 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this HR and Payroll Management for the UK course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.