Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
HR and Payroll Management for the UK - Accredited by CPDStudy365
HR and Payroll are vital parts of any successful business, and a qualified individual will be in high demand and can enjoy a fruitful career. Managing and processing payroll and human resources are important tasks, so it’s vital that those in HR and payroll management are qualified and knowledgeable. This HR and Payroll Management for UK will teach you the responsibilities of an HR and Payroll Management professional in the UK. Understand the recruitment, selection and appraisal of staff, and gain awareness of various cultures and ethics. This course covers employee motivation, employee/employer relations and how to manage change in an organisation. In addition, learners will gain a broad understanding of the payroll process, including payroll software systems, how to correct payroll errors, and how to run an efficient payroll system.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for:
This course would be ideal for anyone hoping to work in HR and Payroll Management and would also benefit those working in these areas who hope to advance to management level.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in HR and Payroll Management.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Nature of human resource management
- Human resource planning
- The employee life cycle
- Information on learning and development strategy
- Human resource practices
- Fundamentals of payroll systems & management
- Explore the basics of payroll systems
- Defining payroll systems in the uk
- running an efficient payroll
- Workforce’s starting and leaving the business
- How to deal with hmrc in relation to new employees
- Process of calculating net and gross pay
- Understanding net pay resulting from voluntary and statutory deductions
- The process of statutory pay
- The national minimum wages for different types of work
- Overview of the national insurance contributions system (nic)
- National insurance contributions (nic) & less payments of employees
- Process of the paye system
- How to deal with the online paye system for employers
- Applying the employment allowance
- Payments at employment termination
- Explaining the retirement scheme
- How to work effectively with the rti computerized payroll system
- Studying payroll computer software programs
- Correcting payroll errors
- How to maintain employee records
- Annual reporting and other tasks connected with payroll
- A summary of the legal obligations associated with payroll systems
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Find out more about this HR and Payroll Management for the UK - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.