HR Management TrainingStudy365
We understand that employers want qualified candidates, with accurate skills and knowledge, especially in today’s highly competitive market. Human Resource Management (HR) is central to modern organisations and businesses. HR requires precise knowledge, as there are specific rules and policies which must be adhered to. Therefore, getting qualified is important and proves to potential employers that you can fulfil HR Management duties to the highest standards.
This course will teach you the responsibilities of a Human Resource Manager. The course covers 11 useful modules which are easy-to-understand. To begin, there is an overview of HR Management, so you can understand the role in more detail. Other modules include: forecasting demand and cultural diversity, employee performance appraisal, human resource legislation, employee motivation strategies and team development. Once you have gone through all of the learning material you’ll be prepared to manage people across a variety of organisations in an effective way. Learners will gain a broad understanding of HR Management, and will be fully equipped to work in this sector.
The HR Management Training course will introduce you to the most applicable tools and strategies to excel in human resource management. The course will explore key topics such as job analysis and selection, performance management and compensation. Human resource is the driving force for any organisation and its strength is determined by the competence of the workforce. The HR Manager plays a vital role in ensuring that they build a high-performing team. This makes HR personnel a valuable asset to any organisation. Qualifying in HR Management Training will give you a thorough understanding of the subject, and a golden opportunity to progress up the career ladder in your future.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Whether you are just starting out in HR or looking to take your career to the next level, this course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- This online course is applicable to HR professionals across the world in all sectors and organisations. If you are looking to achieve a successful career in Human Resources management, this course will demonstrate to employers that you have expertise in the area.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “HR Management Training”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
- Module Handouts- HR Management
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
- Additional Study Materials – HR Management
- Reference Book- HR Management
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successfully completing the HR Management Training course will give you a recognised qualification that will demonstrate your expertise in HR management. The certification will open the door to gaining exciting career opportunities across a wide spectrum of industries. You can study more courses related to this subject and enhance your education. Given below are job titles you can land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to payscale.com
- HR Manager - £35,664 per annum
- HR Officer - £24,628 per annum
- HR Consultant - £36,484 per annum
- HR Administrator - £19,821 per annum
- Recruitment Manager - £34,485 per annum
- HR Assistant - £20,647 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this HR Management Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!