If you want to develop an awareness of environmental issues and how it can impact businesses, the Introduction to Environmental Awareness course is the perfect choice of course. It is designed for employees and businesses of all levels and industries. Individuals will gain a comprehensive understanding of the benefits of keeping environmental issues at the forefront and how they can make advances when addressing environmental issues within the workplace.
The Introduction to Environmental Awareness course covers key topics such as key environmental issues and impacts, environmental aspects and personal social responsibility. Learners will be given in-depth knowledge on corporate social responsibility and what elements impact this cause.
The Environmental Protection Act was first introduced in 1990 on how to handle and dispose waste and deal with it appropriate. This is what the Introduction to Environmental Awareness course will teach individuals. It is a highly recognised academic qualification that will enable learners to advance to the next step in their careers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The course is suitable for all levels of employees and managers
- Anyone with an interest in environmental awareness
What will I learn?
- Gain an awareness of environmental issues and how it can impact businesses.
- Learn how the environment can impact your daily life.
- Learn and develop an awareness of environmental issues.
- Acquire good knowledge in environmental management.
- Learn best environmental practices.
- Be able to advance in your career in environmental manageme
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Introduction to Environmental Awareness by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
1: Environmental Impacts
2: Environmental Aspects
3: Personal Social Responsibility
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Introduction to Environmental Awareness you will be evaluated through an online multiple choice exam. In order to complete this program successfully and gain your professional qualification.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Introduction to Environmental Awareness you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Environmental Manager - £36,731 per annum
- Environmental Consultant - £24,920 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Environmental Officer
- Environmental Coordinator
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Introduction to Environmental Awareness course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.