Level 3 Award in Education and Training - AET (Formerly PTTLS) - Pearson BTEC CertificationStudy365
This excellent Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introductory teaching qualification, which will prepare learners to go on to entry-level teaching roles, or further study of this subject. Upon successful completion of this BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training will allow you to demonstrate a sound understanding of the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare, plan, deliver and evaluate basic teaching and learning sessions, in a variety of teaching or training contexts. The BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training is introductory, knowledge-based, and has no minimum teaching practice requirement. This means that you can take the BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training even if you’re not currently working in a teaching role. Learners of this BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training will need to take part in a micro-teaching session, so you can gain practical skills and knowledge during the course.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 180 days (6 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Learners must be 19 or over, and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You will need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving licence.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training certificate.
Training Course Content
Awarding Body Registration
Module 1 - Roles And Responsibilities
Module 2 - Inclusive Teaching And Learning
Module 3 - Understanding Assessment
What will I learn?
This course meets the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training
- Individuals currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun or are about to begin
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification providing an introduction to teaching
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge related to teaching and learning
- Develop skills in teaching and learning
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
Develop their own personal growth and engagement in teaching and learning
- Qualification type: BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level: Level 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 48
- Credits: 12
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 601/0685/2
- Availability: UK and international
You will have 06 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
- Three written assignments
- One micro teaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal within four months of the course start.
Learners who have achieved the Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training can progress to the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training or the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training. In addition, you could begin to work as a Teaching Assistant. The average salary for a Teaching Assistant in the UK is £12,022.
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Level 3 Award in Education and Training - AET (Formerly PTTLS) - Pearson BTEC Certification course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses