Do you love animals? Would you like to understand them better and build a strong relationship based on this understanding?
The more you understand your pet the better your relationship with them will turn out. This is what the Animal Psychology Certificate will help learners achieve. It is a comprehensive course that delves into animal psychology to understand their natural instincts, reactions and day to day behaviour to ensure your relationship and the environment that you and your pet live in are peaceful and happy. As much as the Animal Psychology Certificate will help you understand your pet better, it will also change your behaviour patterns toward your pet so that they can relate to you, as well. You will learn how to read signs and gain a better understanding of your pet.
Learn what normal pet behaviour is, abnormal behaviour and unusual behaviour which is all taught in this course. The Animal Psychology Certificate touches base on dogs, cats and rabbits behaviour patterns. It is a rewarding course and ideal for pet owners and individuals looking to work with animals. The course is also highly useful for individuals looking to provide a service as a pet psychologist.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is for individuals who have an interest in pet psychology
- Individuals who want to have a career as pet carers
- The course is also suitable for pet owners looking to better understand their pets
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Animal Psychology.
Training Course Content
2: Psychology of Dog Behaviour
3: Psychology of Cat Behaviour
4: Psychology of Rabbit Behaviour
Qualification Title: Certificate in Mastering Animal Psychology
Qualification Type: Level 2 Certificate
Accreditation Status: Accredited by CPD and iAP
Course Duration: Self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
Guided Learning Hours: 03
- How do I train my pet to listen?
- Why does my pet bark incessantly?
- Does a cat groom itself all day?
- My rabbit appears anxious, how do I reassure it?
- My dog buries its food. Why?
- Why does a dog eat grass
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Animal Psychology Certificate you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pet Trainer
- Pet Owner
- Those who work on farms and zoos
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Mastering Animal Psychology course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!