Microsoft Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop AdministratorStudy365
If you were looking for ways to manage enterprise desktops to give your career a head start, this course might be the one for you. This course will educate you thoroughly on how to plan and deploy Windows 7 in large organisations. From deploying business desktops, to managing client environments, this course will guide you on everything you need to know on enterprise desktop administration.
The various ways in which to deploy Windows, such as Windows deployment services, Lite touch and Zero touch installation, will be discussed in detail in this course. You will also get to explore about client environment, along with an emphasis on how to plan and deploy applications and updates to Windows 7 clients.
By the end of this course, you will walk away with an outstanding knowledge on desktop administration to work for a number of IT jobs in the corporate world. You can also use this course as a foundation to follow up on the other related courses or to demand for a higher pay or job promotion from your employer.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is mainly aimed at individuals interested in learning how to configure and plan Windows 7 onto desktops. IT professionals might also find this course beneficial in their career progression goals.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded Microsoft Windows 7: Enterprise Desktop Administrator certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
1: Developing a Strategy for Windows® 7 Business Desktops Deployment
2: Evaluating Application Compatibility in Windows® 7
3: Assessing Deployment Methods for Windows® 7
4: Designing Standard Images for Windows® 7
5: Deploying Windows® 7 with Windows AIK
6: Using Windows Deployment Services to Deploy Windows® 7
7: Deploying Windows® 7 Using Lite Touch Installation
8: Deploying Windows® 7 Using Zero Touch Installation
9: Migrating User State Using USMT 4.0 and WET
10: Planning, Configuring, and Managing the Client Environment
11: Planning and Deploying Applications and Updates to Windows® 7 Clients
- Learn how to deploy Windows 7 onto business desktops
- Evaluate the application compatibility and the deploying methods for Windows 7
- Understand how to use the Windows deployment services to deploy Windows 7
- Gain an insight into the deploying of Windows 7 using Lite touch and Zero touch installation
- Explore how to plan, configure and manage the client environment
- Examine how to plan and deploy applications and updates to Windows 7 clients
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Progression and career path
This certificate will supplement your qualifications and help you in landing a rewarding job role in the IT industry. You can also use this certificate to progress in your career, by winning the various job incentives put forth by your employer.
- Desktop Support Technician – £22,504 per annum
- Computer Support Technician – £19,181 per annum
- Desktop Support Analyst – £25,036 per annum
- IT Support Specialist – £24,806 per annum
- IT consultant – £39,977 per annum
- IT Manager – £38,754 per annum
Find out more about this Microsoft Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!