The MSP® Practitioner Certification Examination will make sure that you really understand the MSP guidance well and are able to apply this effectively to the work which you do as a program management member of your company. This examination will help you to be responsible in managing, leading, advising and supporting the work which take place within an MSP environment in any business. This exam will be a great opportunity for you to demonstrate the level of knowledge and the understanding which you possess in terms of the MSP framework and how to apply it in practical aspects.
Learners will obtain the ability to effectively engage in the business requirements of their place of work and to meet the requirements which are present in the organisation in a successful manner as well. Understand how to manage stakeholders, manage risks, control the quality of the operations and manage the issues of the business in a successful manner. You will also be able to work in a team that is involved in program management in a successful manner after this practitioner exam is completed in a successful manner.
N.B. We do not provide the course. only the official exam is included in this program
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this exam aimed at?
This exam would be excellent for;
- Project Managers
- Members of a Programme Office (PO)
- Business change team members
- Project delivery team members
- Anyone who needs to understand the terminology and concepts underpinning MSP
- those wishing to pursue higher level certifications (e.g. programme managers, business change managers (BCMs) and senior responsible owners (SROs)
The course requires that learners have a current MSP® Foundation Certificate
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Once you have successfully passed the examination, you will receive The MSP® Practitioner Certificate
Once you have passed the examination successfully, you will receive your certificate from AXELOS. Axelos offers a qualification which is recognized globally and known for the best practices offered as well. This level of certification will enhance your CV further and help potential employers to view you as an individual motivated to expand your existing skills and knowledge further.
Training Course Content
This certification will help you to :
By completing this examination in a successful manner, you would be able to;
- Understand the MSP guidance well and apply this to your work successfully
- Be responsible for managing, leading, advising and supporting the work which take place within an MSP environment in any business
- Be capable of applying the MSP guidance in a relatively uncomplicated programme within an environment that uses MSP
Method of Assessment
The examination format would be as follows;
- Objective testing
- Eight questions per paper, 80 marks available in total
- 40 marks required to pass - 50%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ duration
- Open book exam. Only the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Programmes Guide is allowed.
- A printed PDF of the official manual or a digital PDF of the official manual on a personal device, is not allowed in an exam environment.
- The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Only exam will be included but the course is not included.
Learn the processes involved in the project lifecycle and understand you can make complex projects easier to manage by dividing it into separate segments. An excellent examination which will make project management so much easier. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this exam.
- Change Analyst - £28,062 per annum
- Change Manager - £41,248 per annum
- Change Management Consultant - £44,480 per annum
- Change Agent - £36,724 per annum
- Project Manager - £38,362 per annum
- Project Manager, Operations - £36,605 per annum
- Senior Project Manager, IT - £60,179 per annum
- Program Manager, IT - £64,945 per annum
- Project and Programme Office staff - £23,431 per annum
- Project Appraiser - £38,362 per annum
- Programme Managers - £64,945 per annum
ITIL®, RESILIA™, PRINCE2®, MoV®, MSP® and the Swirl logo™ are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved.
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this MSP® Practitioner Official Certification course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.