Office Administrative & Human Resource ManagementStudy365
Office Administrative & Human Resource Management
All available course dates
A career in human resources can offer you wide variety, insights into, and involvement in, all aspects of a business. Leading global companies are well aware of how to manage their employees and stakeholders effectively to increase organisational performance and gain competitive advantage. This online course gives you the knowledge and understanding of how organisations work and how business acumen is gained.
Whether you have already working as a HR professional or you are interested in a move into the industry, this Office Administrative & Human Resource Management course will form the building blocks for a career in HR and personnel development. This qualification will give you a comprehensive introduction to all areas of HR practice and a solid understanding of the profession; teaching you a wide range of relevant practical skills and essential knowledge needed for a variety of specialist roles in the industry.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- If you have a strong interest in business and the management of people within organisations and are looking to pursue a career in Human Resources, this course will provide you with a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of all aspects of the profession.
- This online course is applicable to HR professionals across the world in all sectors and organisations. If you are looking to achieve a successful career in Human Resources management, this course will demonstrate to employers that you have expertise in the area.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Office Administrative & Human Resource Management”.
Training Course Content
1: Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
2: Motivation theories and Strategies
3: Individual Behaviour
4: Team and Group Behaviour
5: Team Building
6: Informal Organisations
7: Technology at Workplace
8: Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
9: Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
10: Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
11: Leadership Essentials
12: Employee Development
13: Performance Appraisal
14: Communication at Workplace
15: Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
16: Participation and Communication_1
17: International Human Resource Management
18: Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 14 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
There are countless roles in human resource management and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. However, there are few primary HR career paths:
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Advisor
- HR Manager
- HR Director
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- HR Consultant
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Executive
- Employee relation officer and you may find many more career paths by studying HR courses.
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Office Administrative & Human Resource Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Corporate Training for Teams