If you are an aspiring Personal Assistant or Secretary and you want to gain a professional qualification with office administration skills, the Office Skills, Secretarial and PA Training course is perfect for you. You will gain the skills and confidence required to climb up the career ladder and become employed in desired positions likePersonal Assistant and Office Administrator.
Working as a Personal Assistant or Secretary is a well-paid and highly rewarding career which offers many perks in an organisational enterprise. The Office Skills, Secretarial and PA Training course will give a boost to your CV and improve your marketability to potential employers.
The Office Skills, Secretarial and PA Training course covers topics such as business reports and letter writing, Microsoft Office skills, tips for speed reading and typing, successfully taking down meeting minutes, delivering postal mail, organising meetings and event planning.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- The course is ideal for those hoping to work in an office environment, for example, as an Executive Assistant.
- The course will help to gain the knowledge or widen their skill base to perform Office admin, Secretary and PA related tasks, as a part of their role.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a “Certificate in Secretarial & Personal Assistant Training”.
Training Course Content
1. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
2. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
3. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
4. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
5. Microsoft Word
6. MICROSOFT EXCEL
7. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
8. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
9. MICROSOFT ACCESS
10. Diary Management
11. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
12. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
13. NOTE TAKING
14. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
15. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
16. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
18. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
19. ORGANISING A MEETING
20. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
21. Event Planning
22. TIME MANAGEMENT
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Once you successfully complete the Office Skills, Secretarial and PA Training you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Office Skills, Secretarial and PA Training qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
The certification will demonstrate your office and secretarial skills, improving your marketability amongst potential employers. You can use the qualification to enhance your career opportunities, gain a high paying job, incentives or even a promotion. You can also study more courses related to this field.
- Administrative Officer - £19,868 per annum
- Administrative Assistant - £17,677 per annum
- Personal Assistant - £25,558 per annum
- Administrative Secretary - £19,958 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!