Study365, as a leading office skills training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your office administration skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office administration and secretary duties to the highest standards.
This is higher demanded and more advantageous training for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents and Data entry. This will save your time, money and effort for enrolling another training programme for developing computer literacy.
Further this programme teaches how to update your company’s social media profile and use social media and internet for personal and professional development, business letter, memo, CV, Covering letter for CV, Personal statement, and report writing, Preparation and face to Job interview, Data Entry, Bookkeeping, emailing and formatting documents, etc.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- We designed this training for individual/group that prefer distance learning and busy with life.
- Individuals who would like to start working as an Office Administrator/Administration Assistant/Secretary.
- New or Temporary staffs who want to learn and develop best practice administration skills.
- Experienced Office Administrative people who want to develop IT, and Administration skills.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Office Skills Training”.
Training Course Content
UNIT 01: Administrative Skills Development
- Job functions and Description of Office Admin/ and Office Manager
- Diary Management.
- Business Reports and Letter Writing.
- E-mails Writing Tips.
- Handling Confidential Documents.
- Successful Meeting Minutes.
- Note Taking.
- Documents proofreading.
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing.
- Appointment Booking, and Arranging Interviews
- Preparing a Job Description (JD).
- Delivering Postal Mail
- Tips for Speed Reading.
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter
- How to face a Job Interview
- Time Management.
- Confidence Building.
- Motivating Employees.
- Organising a Meeting.
- Event Planning.
- Invoicing/Petty cash.
- QuickBooks for Payroll Management
UNIT 02: Computer Literacy Skills Development
- Typing Speed Development.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Power-Point.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Access.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Find out more about this Office Skills Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!