Learn how to import, edit, and output professional looking videos with Study 365 for Adobe Premiere Elements 8.
- Learn how to import and edit your video
- Find out how to create an InstantMovie
- See how to add special effects and fine-tune your sceneline
- Discover how to add a soundtrack and add sound effects and voiceovers
- Learn about the various ways of delivering your media
Take your videos to a whole new level with Total Training for Adobe Premiere Elements 8. You’ll learn how to add effects, get media from other sources, apply transitions, and add text. You’ll also discover how to enhance your video, and master your audio, and deliver your final video via disc, online, or export for a mobile device.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professional learning material, all delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Film students
- Video editors
- Photography students
- Graphic designers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Premiere Elements 8.
Training Course Content
This course consists of the following:
- Introducing Adobe Premiere elements 8
- Getting media
- Creating an Instant movie
- Basic editing
- Basic special effects
- Audio workshop
- Enhancing your video
- Delivering your media
- Touring new features
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course could help you pursue a career in any of the following industries:
- Video editing
- Graphic design
- Art and design
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Premiere Elements 8 - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!