Obtaining a PRINCE2 Qualification is highly recommended if you are considering project manager/project coordinator as a career or are already working in a project environment. Our excellent online training package includes Prince2 Foundation Official exam voucher at the end. Enrol on this course today and take control of your career and enhance your future prospects.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
PRINCE2® Foundation Level:
PRINCE2 foundation level course is ideal for entry-level candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, who are then keen to kick on to more senior roles.
Perfect for professionals looking for their first role in management or mid and senior managers who need to manage budgets, projects, and resources etc.
As soon as you’ve completed Foundation, this course will ensure that you are ready to tackle the more complex applications of the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level
- Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Level:
PRINCE2 Practitioner level course is;
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2 environment
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
- There are no academic requirements to write your PRINCE2 Foundation exam. Just have an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2 Certified.
- The PRINCE2 Foundation Course is easy to understand as the methodology is common sense.
- You have to pass your PRINCE2 Foundation exam first before attempting the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
Training Course Content
- It is globally recognised professional qualification.
- It increases your salary to over £50,000 per year.
- It focuses on the processes, roles and principles involved in effective project management.
- It gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively.
- It is a great asset for your CV.
The training received in the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course will prepare you for the following exam modules:
Module breakdown for each course as is below;
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2®Overview and Principles
- PRINCE2®Themes – Part 1
- PRINCE2®Themes – Part 2
- PRINCE2®Exam Technique
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2® Overview and Concepts
- PRINCE2® Processes
- PRINCE2® Components
- PRINCE2® Techniques
- PRINCE2® Case Study
- PRINCE2® Exam Technique
- PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Simulator
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Simulator
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Questions
Method of Assessment:
PRINCE2® Foundation level
- 1-hour multiple choice closed book exam.
- Must achieve 50% pass mark as a minimum (35 out of 70 questions).
- Results provided on the same day of exam.
- Exam included in course fee.
Additionally, You have to pay £189 exam fee before take your PRINCE2 Official exams. When you are ready to book your exams, you will be able to pay this exam fee via your online learning portal.
PRINCE2® Practitioner level
- 2.5-hour open book exam (Consists 08 questions).
- Must achieve 55% pass mark.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner exam can also be written from home using a proctor device or your webcam.
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
How does our online training package work?
The way the training is run will be online and is a very simple process of:
- Get through the online training materials and exercises.
- Sit the practice papers/ mock exams.
- Get booked in for the Official Exam. We have a 98% first time pass rate.
It is simple procedure. It won’t take long at all and you’ll be supported by our team of mentors whenever you need assistance.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Practitioner you will qualify to be:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum
Find out more about this PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Course Including Foundation Exam course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!