Sage UK Diploma in Computerised Accounting for Business - Level 3Study365
Would you like to achieve an excellent Sage online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Sage UK Diploma in Computerised Accounting for Business – Level 3 online course.
The Sage UK Award in Computerised Accounting for Business – Level 3 has been created for those who have an understanding of bookkeeping. This Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting for Business online course will allow you to develop an advanced understanding of cash flow management, preparing VAT returns, final accounts for sole traders, and the principles of partnership accounting.
Sage RQF Accredited Computerised Accounting for Business online qualifications have been developed in partnership with Skillsfirst, and will provide you with the most up-to-date skills required by employers. Having a Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting for Business online qualification on your CV will hugely enhance your employability, enabling you to become a bookkeeper, a purchase ledger clerk or a credit controller.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete this course will be awarded with a Computerised Accounting for Business Diploma and certification at Level Three from Sage UK and Skillsfirst.
Training Course Content
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional Installation Instructions
- Screenshots, Tasks And Activities
- Working Through The Units
- Setting Up A New Company
- Backing Up And Restoring Data
- Customise Your Company
- Data Protection And Security Procedures
- How To Use Practice Data
- Helpful Information Using Sage
- Creating A Chart Of Accounts To Suit Company Requirements
- Sole Trader Accounts
- Entering Opening Nominal Ledger Balances
- The Trial Balance
- Errors In The Trial Balance
- Disputed Items
What will I learn?
- Understand the responsibilities of a finance professional
- Understand the principles of accounting concepts
- Understand the principles of preparing basic financial statements
- Understand the principles of partnership accounting
- Learn the process of accounting for not for profit organisations
- Understand cash flow management
- Get an introduction to a cost recording system within an organisation
- Learn to prepare and complete a VAT return
- Understand standard and advanced budgeting using a computerised accounting package
- Understand the process of using computerised accounting software
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners must complete ten mandatory units and earn thirty-seven credits to gain certification. To achieve these credits, you will complete self-assessments and practice tests, followed by final online assessments which can be undertaken in your own home at a time of your choice.
After completing this course, you may wish to progress to the Skillsfirst RQF Computerised Accounting for Business Level 3 Qualification or move on to a payroll course or qualification.
This training course could help you to fulfil any of the following job roles:
- Accounts Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £18,557 / average US yearly salary: $37,809)
- Bookkeeper (average UK yearly salary: £20,443 / average US yearly salary: $40,743)
- Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £17,207 / average US yearly salary: $43,623)
- Payroll Manager (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Specialist (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Clerk (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
PLEASE NOTE:we do not provide any software with this course.
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Sage UK Diploma in Computerised Accounting for Business - Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses