In this Supervisor Success Secrets training course, you’ll discover a set of seven proven principles, achievable traits and common characteristics that will set the stage for your supervisory success. Moving into a supervisory role has tremendous rewards. Prepare to seize them by honing your skills and shaping your style. The Supervisor Success Secrets course will make you a high-performing leader who is instrumental in creating a successful team and organisation. It is a course for currently working or aspiring team leaders and supervisors who want to understand what it takes to build and develop a team, and maximise its effectiveness.
- 10 keys to earning acknowledgement and acceptance
- A five-step model for dealing with problems-and modelling patience
- The importance of toleration-especially in times of change
- How to be available-for your boss and employees
- Powerful ways to demonstrate your perseverance
- Consistency and making sure your words match your actions
Discover the qualities, characteristics and practices that will set you apart as a supervisor.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professional learning material, all delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Those hoping to progress to a supervisor position
- Business professionals
- Team leaders
- Office workers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Supervisor Success Secrets.
Training Course Content
- Create Availability
- Ensure Accountability
- Develop Consistency
- Encourage Tolerance
- Demonstrate Perseverance
- Model Patience
- Practice Humility
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course could help you pursue a supervisor level career in any industry, and will provide you with the knowledge to manage and supervise a team.
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Supervisor Success Secrets - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!