Teaching Assistant: Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools - NCFE CACHE CertificationStudy365
Would you like to get into teaching? Maybe you’re currently working as a Teaching Assistant and need to certify your skills? Perhaps you want to take your Teaching career to the next level?
What is teaching assistant level 3? This NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is a professional course, which has been created in line with awarding body standards, and will allow you to enhance your career prospects. The Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is an introductory course, which will provide an understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children or young people in primary, secondary or special schools. Learners of this Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools will gain practical skills and knowledge relating to children and young people’s development, safeguarding their welfare, and communication.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the programme you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
Upon submission of the documents, your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
Learners taking the Certificate will need to be working or volunteering in a school environment as they will need to show competence in both knowledge and skills.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded an NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools certificate.
Training Course Content
Awarding Body Registration
Course Syllabus and Summary
Unit 01: Understand Child and Young Person Development
Unit 02: Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People
Unit 03: Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
Unit 04: Schools as organisations
Recommended Reading Materials
Additional Materials -Teaching Support Staff Job Roles
Submit your work
What will I learn?
- Gain an understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children or young people in primary, secondary or special schools
- Learn about children and young people’s development, safeguarding their welfare and communication
- This course is suitable as initial training, and is suitable for those not yet working in a Level 3 school role
- This course covers an age range from 5 to 19 years of age. Please note that some knowledge of development in the early years has been included in the specification to enhance learners understanding
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level: 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 80
- Credits: 12
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 500/9963/2
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
The learner must achieve 4 mandatory Level 3 units, totaling 12 credits. There are no exemptions, barred combinations or equivalent units.
The Award will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor using a range of methods. This may include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualification provides learners with the opportunity to progress to the Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools, the Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools and into the workforce.
- Senior Teaching Assistant
- Senior Learning Support Assistant
- Senior Special Educational Needs Assistant
Course search: level 3 teaching assitant courses
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Teaching Assistant: Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools - NCFE CACHE Certification course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!