The UX Design for Beginners course will teach learners principles in UX, usability and interactive design. These basic concepts can be applied anywhere and the course will touch on essential concepts and behavioural patterns. Develop the skills and knowledge to deliver better UX for websites and mobile app. The course is perfect for designers and developers who want to gain practical understanding of which principles and qualities would make a product efficient, usable and functional. It is a comprehensive training for designers and developers to learn UX design and upgrade your level of skill and confidence in improving websites, mobile apps and products.
The course will cover key elements of UX principles, UX usability and interaction design, human behaviour and decision making and how to improve user experience.
The UX Design for Beginners course will also enable designers and developers to gain in-depth understanding of tools and techniques for effective usage of UX design, how to apply mental models and mapping, how to avoid common UX mistakes and apply UX and usability principles. Once learners have grasped the basics of UX design, the course will enable designers and developers to take their career in UX design and development to the next level.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Beginner Level Designer
- Web Designer
- UI Designers
- Web Developer
- SEO Experts
- Mobile App Developers
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course
- Desire to become UX Designer
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the UX Design for Beginners certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- How to become UX Designer
- Learn about HCD & User Centered Design models
- Develop your instincts and skills for UX Design (Double Diamond model of Design)
- Develop Root cause analysis skill and learn about 7 Steps of Action
- How Human mental and Physical limits effects UX
- How to reduce Cognitive load to improve User Experience
- Use UX principles to instantly identify problems in your product
- How to avoid common UX problems in Websites and mobile apps
- How Discoverability, learnability and feedback improves UX of your digital products?
- Design patterns and Anticipatory Design
- Identify usability or Interaction Design problems with just a glance
- Why Human behavior with Digital Products is important for UX?
- How to improve Conversion by eliminating barriers to entry?
- How to use Google Analytics to know more about user?
- How Users scan and read on your websites and a lot more
- UX CASE STUDY: Find and solve the UX problems within an actual Medical App
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Muhammad Ahsan Pervaiz is an award-winning, multi-talented designer. His hunger for perfecting the User Interface from all aspects has led him to work with clients all over the world, including the USA, Australia, UK, and United Arab Emirates. With a career spanning over 10 years, his work includes projects for FORTUNE 500 companies such as INTEL, PANASONIC and Coca Cola.
Muhammad’s experience includes improving the User Experience of the UK GP Tools Mobile App, games and e-commerce websites, and creating new design patterns for showing passwords safely in password fields. He’s worked from App Icon Design to App UI Design, and from wireframes and prototypes to mockup design.
His ultimate goal is to make more awesome UI Designers, and ease the pain of learning for newcomers in this field of UI Design.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Once you successfully complete the UX Design for Beginners you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Web Designer (£22,860 per year)
- UX and UI Designer (£31,499 per year)
- Web Developer (£24,833 per year)
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this UX Design for Beginners course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!