Revit Architecture EssentialsSymetri Ltd
Revit Architecture Essentials
All available course dates
Revit Architecture Essentials
Revit offers many advantages over traditional CAD for architectural design. However, those benefits are only available to those who understand how to use the software effectively. And although Revit is a different way of working, learning it does not have to be difficult. If you need to quickly learn how to produce architectural models and projects using Revit, you will gain all these skills in our 2-day Revit Architecture Essentials course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
New Revit Architecture Users
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of Autodesk Revit Training
- Understand how BIM changes how a building is designed
- Develop good 3D modelling techniques
- Create 2D details from your 3D model
- Create construction documents
As a result of attending this training, you will understand Revit’s interface and terminology, set up and begin a project, create a model using architectural components, create and modify roofs, stairs and railings, dynamic drawing schedules, detail your model using call out and drafting views and understand project collaboration.
After completing the course, you can log into your personal student account and download your official Autodesk Certificate of Completion.
Training Course Content
- Learn the right way to create a project – what to do first, second, etc. – and avoid mistakes later
- The power of Revit – dimension an entire wall in just 2 clicks
- Options for adding and modifying dimensions
- Use copy, align, move, mirror, trim, offset, fillet and split tools
- Understand multi-segment grids for more complex modelling
- Discussion of Revit modelling techniques – pros and cons
- Create your own wall type to see how Revit works, create floors
- Insert doors and windows, create door and window sizes
- Learn different methods for creating roofs, from simple pitched to bespoke commercial
- Best methods for creating and organising new views
- Create a staircase that meets building regulations in just 4 clicks
- Add simple furniture, understand families and hosted families
- Align model elements to different floors to avoid repetitive tasks and ensure accuracy
- Produce a near-photorealistic rendering in just 4 clicks
- Why schedules in Revit are 100% accurate
- Set up detail views and add detail components, repeated detail components, keynotes, detail lines
- Create filled regions
- Add detail lines and symbols to clarify design intent
- Add sheets with title blocks and project views
- Print to scale
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Symetri are the largest Autodesk Authorised Training Centre in the UK, we provide training both in the classroom and virtually, all of our instructors are authorised instructors and have many years of experience in both industry and education. Whatever Autodesk...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams