Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Authentic Leadership - 4 day Training Course
This four day course from TACK International, split over two two-day sessions, is designed to address the changing environment that exists now that modern business teams have become increasingly diverse and multi-generational. Those who have leadership responsibilities will face a number of challenges that present themselves due to the various personalities, work approaches and communication methods used by team members. This course will help participants gain the confidence and ability to effectively manage people, along with the ability to inspire others in the team in order to produce performance in a competitive and global market.nbsp;
Over the duration of the course, participants will learn to implement fresh and innovative methods that will help them and their team work to the maximum potential whilst still retaining a natural leadership style. This leadership training will help team members to work and learn freely without judgement, while also having the confidence to give feedback to how the team leadership is functioning, which is essential to developing a strong and successful team.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme suits middle and senior-level leaders. Ideally, participants will have previously attended a first-line management programme, possess people management experience or be on a path to a senior management role.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this two part programme, participants will be able to:
- Utilise leadership qualities to generate a culture of collaboration that enables idea sharing beyond your immediate team
- Adapt to volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambuguity within a constantly changing environment
- Inspire a team in the appropriate way to embrace vision and aims
- Make the trasition from a manager to an effective, authentic leader
- Understand a natural leadership style to effectively lead a team
- Leverage a leadership style to influence complex teams
- Foster a collaborative culture where individuals with differing objectives work together to generate solutions for the success of the organisation as a whole
- Identify and enhance positive leadership behaviours that help engineer solutions in difficult situations
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- Leadership objects
- The Lumina Leader
- Positive behaviours
- Your 360
- A deeper understanding of yourself and others
- Managing stress
- Leading across boundaries
- Creating a collaborative culture
- Authentic coaching
- Group to delegate feedback
The cost of this course is £2,299 + VAT per participant.
Both part 1 and part 2 sessions need to be booked together.
TACK International: World Class Sales, Leadership, Finance and Personal Development training
TACK International is a global training provider offering both open and in-company made to measure training courses that deliver immediate and lasting results to employees and businesses. Our core areas of expertise include: Sales, Leadership and Management, Finance and Personal...