Authentic Leadership - 4 day Training Course
Discover your authentic leadership style and inspire others to excel
Leadership has changed. Increasingly diverse and multi-generational teams present leaders with a variety of challenges. To be successful, today’s leaders must understand how to manage, inspire and motivate different personality styles and their unique expectations around responsibility, preferred methods of communication and models of working.
This dynamic business environment requires a different approach to leadership. One which helps organisations realise the true potential of their teams and more emotionally intelligent leaders.
- Learn how others perceive you as a leader with a Lumia Leader 360 portrait
- Discover your natural leadership style and enhance your leadership skills
- Understand your team at a deeper level through listening levels and curious questioning
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Middle and senior-level leaders. Ideally participants will have previously attended a first-line management programme, possess people management experience or be on the path to a senior management role.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will leave this course able to:
- Make the transition from Manager to Authentic Leader
- Utilise your leadership qualities to generate a culture of collaboration that enables idea sharing beyond your immediate team
- Inspire your team in the appropriate way to embrace your vision and aims
- Leverage your leadership style to influence complex teams
- Identify and enhance positive leadership behaviours that help engineer solutions in difficult situations
- Foster a collaborative culture where individuals with differing objectives work together to generate solutions that benefit the whole organisation
- Adapt to volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity within a constantly changing environment
- Understand your natural leadership style to effectively lead your team
Training Course Content
Our 2 part Authentic Leadership course encourages leaders to unlock potential and recognise individuals’ needs, goals and personality traits while retaining the natural style of the leader. This approach enables individuals to collaborate freely and learn from their experiences without judgement, while providing openness and transparency around leaders’ own successes and failures – the key to building a stronger, happier, more successful team.
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
TACK International: World Class Sales, Leadership, Finance and Personal Development training
TACK International is a global training provider offering both open and in-company made to measure training courses that deliver immediate and lasting results to employees and businesses. Our core areas of expertise include: Sales, Leadership and Management, Finance and Personal...
Find out more about this Authentic Leadership (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
Open / Scheduled
Open / Scheduled