Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Finance for Non Finance People - 2-day Training Course
This course gives the manager the tools required to understand how business works financially, interpret financial jargon, contribute to discussions on financial topics and make decisions which will be positive for the future of their businesses.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers from any function who have found that their technical knowledge and ability needs to be supplemented by an improved knowledge of finance and management accounting to enable them to play a full part in management will benefit from attending.
Training Course Content
- Read company accounts and understand the business from the figures
- Identify what the figures really represent and understand the key financial ratios
- Assess the cash flow implications of management decisions
- Acquire the necessary financial information to make the right decisions
- Assess the impact of pricing by using the TACK Price/Volume card to see how pricing can dramatically affect your profitability
- Prepare meaningful budgets and forecast profitability
- Understand the different tools and approaches available for long-term decision making
The cost of this course is £1,099 + VAT per participant.
TACK International: World Class Sales, Leadership, Finance and Personal Development training
TACK International is a global training provider offering both open and in-company made to measure training courses that deliver immediate and lasting results to employees and businesses. Our core areas of expertise include: Sales, Leadership and Management, Finance and Personal...
Find out more about this Finance for Non Finance People course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.