Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) 5 Day CourseTAM Training Limited
We believe it is best to tailor our Training Courses to suit your needs – the needs of our customers.
With 25 years of experience delivering Construction related Training, we understand that:
- People with a full-time job do not always have 5 Days they can take out for a Training Course that’s why we offer Weekend and Evening Courses
- The Cost of all our CITB Training course are priced very competitively – for the SMSTS Course Our price is £420 inclusive weekdays and weekend is £534 inclusive.
- Not everyone learns the same way – that’s why we insist on experience and teaching expertise from our tutors that is over and above what is required by CITB
- Fast Certificate turnaround Service
- Assistance to achieve Gold Card
- Best Price and Service in London. Guaranteed Pass or your money BACK!!!
SMSTS Course Tutors
Our SMSTS course tutors are qualified and experienced health and safety professionals, with extensive experience in Construction and Risk Management. All our Trainers hold numerous appropriate health and safety qualifications such as the NEBOSH General Certificate, and the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety which is the leading Health & Safety Award in the Construction Industry. Additionally all our Trainers hold teaching qualifications which is a minimum Level 5 or PGCE which is well above the required industry standard to ensure that we deliver Training of the highest Standard.
Best Price and Service in London. Guaranteed Pass.
Suitability - Who should attend?
How can the SMSTS training course help me?
If you are a Site Manager, Project Manager, Site Supervisor, Foreman or just looking to advance into a role with site management responsibility, successful completion of the SMSTS course is the ideal route to entry for the majority of construction companies.
Who else can do the SMSTS Training?
Any individual involved in the management or planning, organizing, monitoring, controlling and administering construction safety
Owners of small businesses who may have Health & Safety responsibilities on-site
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
- What new Skills will you achieve?
- Able to manage health and safety on site, in accordance with current law within the context of your management role
- Understand your duties regarding legal, moral and social and welfare obligations
- Demonstrate awareness that a safe site is economical, productive and efficient
- Implement health and safety, environmental and welfare legislation relevant to a construction site
- Understand and know how to implement new guidance and best practice
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements
Training Course Content
What is covered in the SMSTS Course?
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
- Assessment and testing
- Continuous assessment via individual and group exercises, plus a multiple-choice test.
Course Length : 5 Days
It is mandatory that delegates attend all five days.
The CITB SMSTS qualification provides an excellent basis and foundation for further progression onto other courses and qualifications, with those obtaining an SMSTS qualification often going on to further study and qualifications such as the NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
TAM Training Limited
The aim of TAM Training is to ensure that all delegates not only have a memorable experience but also receive appropriate and relevant training to enable them to achieve their employment and compliance objectives. Our objective is to reach out...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!