Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks.
We provides the skills and competencies to educate teams and enhance performance in your company
Areas Of Expertise
- School of Telecoms & Tech Business - Telecoms Business, Leadership, Innovation, Digital Transformation and Marketing & Customer Focus
- School of Advanced Communications Technologies- 5G, IoT/Smart Cities/Connected World, 2G/3G/LTE Mobile, Network Planning & Optimisation, Digital Services, IP & Datacoms, Support Systems.
- Distance Learning- Fully supported University Accredited Diploma and short intensive 3-month self study programmes.
Over 2,500 professionals learn from us every year
Operators | Vendors | Service Providers | Government/Regulators
- Face-to-face– We hand pick a leading practitioner to create a technical or commercially focused course delivered in-house.
- Digital– Not able to take time out of the office? We can develop a specialised programme for your team to learn on-demand.
- Blend of Digital and Face-To-Face– Our blended learning means combining pre and/or post-learning on-demand, with onsite delivery focusing
- Public Training Courses and Customised In-Company Solutions
Our team of versatile expert trainers can deliver training at all levels and can make complex technology issues accessible to non-technical staff as well as deliver in-depth engineering training. Our business trainers are specialists in their field, enabling them to address the key issues affecting the telecoms industry today.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this provider?
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!