There is no doubt Artificial Intelligence (AI) will transform all industries. In the tech industry, it already has. But where do you begin to understand this new, disruptive technology? Predictive analytics, Machine Learning, Nature Language Processing, Big Data — these terms need to be demystified, and given concrete applications.
This six-week online course provides you with a core understanding of the adoption and integration of AI. You will gain insights into practical use cases and business applications of AI, and build the skills needed to define an AI opportunity, determine why it is valuable, source the relevant data, and evaluate success.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Leaders & managers who want to gain clarity on the bigger picture of AI in business and how to lead their teams through AI integration;
- Strategists who want to drive competitive advantage in their organisation;
- Innovators seeking inspiration for change in their organisation, to drive market-leading experiences
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Explore: Learn to identify AI opportunities & gain clarity on how and why AI can benefit and be integrated into your organisation;
- Strategise: Generate an effective AI road-map and get a competitive advantage. Gain the knowledge and confidence to present your strategy to the board;
- Implement:Lead your team in implementing this new technology & learn to grow, hire and retain data science talent;
- Innovate: Open your mind to the opportunities in AI and Machine Learning & learn how AI can be applied successfully to augment, automate.
Module 1 - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Definition and Overview
- Demystification of the adjacent trends of AI, Big Data, & IoT
- Why AI, and how should you start on a profitable path to implement the technology
Module 2 - Where is Value Created?
- To what extent has AI penetrated businesses
- Is the value of AI accessible?
- Managing expectations: what if you cannot implement AI now?
- How to audit your current systems and data
Module 3 - AI and Management Skills
- Define, collect, train, and scale
- How GAFAM create value from the analytics of their clients
- Identifying and defining opportunities for the board
- Pitching the business case to the C-level and rallying sponsors for support
- Prototyping, measuring results, and adjusting
Module 4 - Human Resources - The New Rules
- An evolution of project management structures
- How AI can support the redefinition of business roles and processes
- Strategies for hiring, grooming, and growing talent
- Being part of the research community (with examples of best practice)
- Retaining AI talent: incentive programmes, engagement and satisfaction
Module 5 - AI and Society: Navigating the Pew Politics
- AI ethics and what the community wants to do
- Data governance, regulation and privacy – what you can realistically expect
- AI, the future of work, and the impact on society
- Practical concerns for the future – your need to know going forward
Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks. We provides the...
Find out more about this AI Fundamentals (Online Academy) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!