ICT, Unified Communications and Digital Services
A deeper understanding of the wider concepts and features of ICT (Information Communications Technology) is required to implement the next wave of opportunities.Specifically, how those concepts are used as the foundation for operators to offer a range of Digital Services and a Unified Communication Services – including cloud-based services, M2M, wholesale, enterprise, content and entertainment, advertising, and payments.
Participants will be able to:
- Engage and contribute more effectively to the organisation’s future development of ICT-based services.
- Assess and analyse the big-picture impact of ICT techniques and features applied to both unified communications and digital services.
- Develop their knowledge of ICT, Unified Communications and Digital Services, identifying opportunities that can be monetised.
- Evaluate the major implementation options for key ICT-based services.
- Identify and assess key technologies, platforms and features that maximise the emerging business environment.
- Gain confidence to make decisions on procurement and implementation that minimise risk, are commercially viable and are aligned with the strategy and goals of the wider organisation.
- Contribute effectively to their specific areas of operation, with a greater degree of commercial acumen and innovation.
- Work more effectively with other functions within the organisation.
Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks. We provides the...
Find out more about this ICT, Unified Communications and Digital Services course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!