The Innovation Mini-MBA is a fully immersive learning experience, focusing on deep dive case studies and experiential engagement. This unique programme provides individuals and organisations with the tools to implement lasting innovation through problem definition, idea scaling and prioritisation.
Over the course of 5 days, you will work through B2B and B2C business simulations using case study methods employed by top business schools. The programme develops skills from post-it to prototype, offering valuable skills to be transferred back to your organisation.
Why choose Innovation Mini-MBA?
- Build market winning strategies.Practical impact with a business innovation simulation!
- Ideate, test, prototype, pitch.Live the end-to end innovation process
- Learn best practice corporate innovation from guest speakerswith deep dive case studies
- Present your business plan ‘Dragons Den’ style
- Supported by Google
- Join our Alumni of 150+ graduatesfrom Banking, Telecoms, Tech, Not for Profit, Retail, Education and Energy sectors
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Challengers... are looking for the tools to make viable creations that make commercial and strategic sense
- Disruptors...are looking to learn about the latest technologies that can help make creations that harness market demand
- Innovators... are looking for guidance, inspiration and the tools to turn vision into reality
Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks. We provides the...
Find out more about this Innovation Mini MBA course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!