Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Innovation Mini MBA, supported by GoogleTelecoms & Tech Academy
A unique learning opportunity, supported by Google for the brightest and best talent globally.
Whether you work in marketing, development, innovation, finance or sales – get the tools you need to transform your ideas into reality and trigger cultural change.
Taking place at the Academy by Google, the Innovation Mini MBA offers a fully immersive learning experience, focused on progressing your innovation practices, internally or externally.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Leaders across business functions tasked with driving successful change
- Executives looking to build internal capabilities for innovation & creativity within their teams
- Innovation professionals looking to reaffirm their current processes, stay updated and learn new ways to use familiar tools
- Managers who want to innovate and who need the tools and confidence to build and promote a business case
- Large and medium sized companies from across all sectors
- 5+ years experience in business
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits for Professionals:
- Learn how to practically apply innovation tools and methods that can be utilised in both B2B & B2C environments
- Feel confident in asking the right questions to support innovation, as well as conviction in choosing the right metrics for measuring your innovation practices
- Absorb fully the challenges of innovation by creating a working prototype with designers and your team
- Understand business model transformation and feel secure in how to build and pitch a business case for innovation
- Master the financial aspects of innovation by learning to build a business case and choose KPI’s designed to get you funding and make your innovation a success
- Network with like-minded people and learn best practice from their experience in other industries
- Walk away with an Innovation Handbook including tools, research and videos to help you bring everything back into your business
Benefits for your Organisation:
- Help encourage an innovative culture in the business and provide a memorable, unique and powerful learning experience to high potential employees
- Equip your innovation ambassadors with the latest tools, frameworks and industry best practice through working with peers from other industries
- Bring innovation capabilities into your organisation and help create a common language for sustainable creativity
- Benefit from immediate commercial impact, from quickly validating ideas and turning them into viable products and services
- A better understanding of the barriers preventing successful innovation, to ensure you can begin progressing your internal initiatives
The cost of this programme is £3,500 + VAT per participant.
Early bird rate is £2,500 + VAT (rate available until end of March)
Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks. We provides the...
Find out more about this Innovation Mini MBA, supported by Google course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.