Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Project Management for Telecoms - Online
This course presents all the processes, principles, requirements and techniques for the integrated management of a telecoms project. This workshop focusses on the integration of resources within your organization through the removal of silos, and brings together the implementation of improved communications channels and collaboration of team members.
Participants will be able to:
- Apply the sequential steps of the Telecoms project management framework
- Understand the value and function of Telecoms Project Management and apply the project process of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the projec
- Define the roles of the Telecoms Project Manager, the project team member and effectively communicate with the clients, project team and customer
- Reflect the critical people skills needed to lead projects
- Manage the project scope, project cost and budgets, project time and work flow, project quality, project resources, project human resource requirements, project communication (reports, meetings, correspondence, etc.) project changes and project risk management
- Understand cash-flow and profit and how they are managed and be able to develop forecasts and monitor and control costs on projects
- Assess the economic viability and commercial profitability of projects through investment appraisal
- Understand the skills needed by a Telecoms Project Manager
- Understand the difference between programme management and project management
- Discuss the Telecoms project life cycle and the deliverables within this life cycle
- Identify the many factors involved with developing systems (human and automated)
- Plan to ensure that intended project benefits are realized
- Know simple techniques and tools for planning and tracking your project using key performance indicators
- Project Management Objectives
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Develop the Project Brief
- Project Management Planning
- Monitoring and Controlling
This course costs 699 GBP + VAT per delegate.
Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks. We provides the...
Find out more about this Project Management for Telecoms course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.