Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Technology and economic factors are impacting regulation in the telecoms industry, this two-day course explores how regulation shapes new developments in telecoms. Participants will learn the importance and power of regulation, and understand the challenges it presents to political, economic, and technical areas of telecoms.
The key principles of regulation will be thoroughly investigated including: regulatory environments and organisations, strategies and commercial impacts, along with regulatory road mapping.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professionals working in regulation
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose the programme:
- Get updates on the changing regulatory environment and the impacts on operators, customers and the market
- Participate in a case study that builds a regulatory strategy
- In-depth training from Ovum’s extensive research team
Benefits for the Professional
- Clearly explain why and where regulation may be imposed
- Evaluate the impact regulatory changes have had in the past
- Understand the economics of regulation
- Discuss the impact on regulation and deregulation of radio-based technologies
Benefits for the Organisation
- Identify anti-competitive behaviour and assess regulatory intervention
- Apply technical and economic principles of regulatory design
- Allocate and assign radio spectrum
- Assess regulatory strategies and policies on operators
Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks. We provides the...