Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Telecoms Mini MBATelecoms & Tech Academy
Telecoms Mini MBA - 5-day Programme
This is the leading executive mini MBA programme within the telecoms industry. The programme has been attended by over 7,500 professionals from 350 companies worldwide including leading operators, vendors, services, and regulators in the global telecoms industry.
Participants in this mini MBA should expect to actively participate and focus on real issues faced by businesses in the technology industry. The programme has been developed with the key goal of giving attendees an understanding of the main competency areas required for success within the telecommunications industry. This information should enable them to make much better informed and commercially viable strategic decisions within their own businesses.
Overall, the course offers participants the skills and knowledge that they will need for success in the telecoms industry in 2017 and beyond.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The programme is designed for senior managers, middle managers aspiring for senior roles and directors from all functions within the telecommunications sector.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of the 5 Day Mini MBA programme will bring the following benefits
- Build value and greater efficiency within your organisation through greater innovation
- Practically apply and implement best practice within your own business
- Impact strategic debate at senior level
- Contribute more actively to strategic, technology, financial, management and marketing decisions
- Identify key technologies and fully recognise their impact including limitations, capabilities, implementation options and business opportunities
- Develop new business models and competitive advantage in order to maximise profit and return on investment
- Evaluate and critically appraise your organisation’s position in the market and potential future growth strategies
- Discuss with confidence current and emerging dynamics of the telecoms market
- Effectively communicate confidently complex ideas to ensure consistency throughout the organisation
- Confidently develop strategic business opportunities and make better investment choices
Training Course Content
- Telecom industry trends and forecasts
- Industry structure and services
- Curent and emerging strategies
- Techonolgy evolution and developments
- Network building blocks and support systems
- Network infrastructure
- Understanding corporate finance and accounting
- The principle financial accounting document
- KPIs - assessing pefomance
Leadership and Management
- Leadership skills and techniques
- Managing change and business relationships
- implementing plans and maximising perforrmance
The cost of this training course is £3895 + VAT per participant.
Early bird and multi-booking discounts are available for all of Telecoms Academy's courses.
Customised In-house Training Programmes
Telecoms Academy can deliver a customised training solution that meets the learning and development needs of your staff delivered at a time and location of your choice
Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks. We provides the...
Find out more about this Telecoms Mini MBA course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!