Achieving Customer Service Excellence
What do our customers want? How do we create a customer-focused business? Achieving the CSE Standard shows your commitment to customer service.
The Customer Service Excellence standard aims to bring professional, high-level customer service concepts into every customer interaction. The standard is a unique improvement tool that helps those delivering services put their customers at the heart of everything they do.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for:
- People who are thinking of working with the Customer Service Excellence Standard
- People who are currently working towards CSE accreditation
- People who are currently accredited with CSE and want to increase their knowledge of the standard.
- New employees of CSE accredited organisations who will be required to work to the CSE standard.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance and will gain the confidence needed to implement the Customer Service Excellence Standard in their organisation
Training Course Content
Who are our customers and what do they want?
- Identification of customer types
- Understanding customer needs
- Engaging with customers to gain feedback
- Maximising feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Setting service delivery standards
- Customer touchpoints
- Understanding how customers contact the business and their expectations of response
- Identification of pain points and moments of truth
- Creating a customer service focused business
- Identifying and agreeing on customer service orientated company values
- Understanding how each individual can demonstrate company values
- Creating a consistency in customer experience delivered by the business and their partners
- Effective handling of problems
- Seeing things from the customer's perspective
- Understanding how to solve problems effectively
- The importance of resilience
- The advantages of regularly reviewing a complaints procedure
£150 + VAT
The Growth Company
The Growth Company, formerly known as The Skills Company, is a not-for-profit organisation that offers professional training, higher education qualifications and apprenticeship programmes to companies, professionals and individuals wishing to advance their career. The Growth Company has been delivering quality education and...
Find out more about this Achieving Customer Service Excellence course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!