FM Strategic Sourcing: ISO41012 (Live Virtual Training)
Find out how strategic sourcing can reduce costs, improve quality and deliver better outcomes.
This is an intensive two-day course comprising workshops and practical tasks.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Responsible for procuring facilities goods and services? This course is for you. It looks at strategic sourcing and how it can be used to reduce costs, improve quality and deliver better outcomes.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
All our learning outcomes match the essential skills required by the profession day-to-day.
This course will boost your skill set, providing the tools you need to advance your career.
Training Course Content
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Procurement strategy: The different principles and strategies of procurement
- Sourcing: The full sourcing process, from scoping requirements and effective bid process to initiating contracts, legislation, procurement standards and best practice
- Contract management: Contract options available and the pros and cons of each option
- Goods and services: Specifications and terms and conditions for procuring of goods and services
- Delivery: Service delivery costs and factors to consider when evaluating a procurement decision
Average rating 4.7
From the learning l will look to complete interim assignments in future with an FM procurement element!
Trainer engaging and knowledgable. Good practical examples.
I will ensure I work by way of strategic, tactical and operational approach of my work place.
- Member: £650 +VAT
- Non-member: £750 +VAT