Leadership Development Programme in partnership with University of Bath School of Management
This programme, developed in association with the University of Bath School of Management, prepares you to take on a prominent role within your current organisation or lead a small to medium-sized (SME) business.
The Institution prides itself on providing high quality training with the very best tutorship. The four tutors have designed a four-day programme that will teach you how to inspire and lead others. Spaces are limited to guarantee the best possible learning environment. Read more about the course content below.
Dr Suzanne Pollack, Judy Greevy, Caroline Waters OBE and Dr Bruno Oliveira, all from the University of Bath School of Management.
Customise your learning and save thousands
In addition to the four core sessions that are part of the Leadership Development Programme, you can also choose three further training courses from the Institution’s Professional Development courses. Saving you upwards of £2550 and fills your calendar with some great training courses in London.
Complete the Request Info form below to enquire or ask us a question.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- Lead a team(s) and individuals within teams
- Assess the business environment, including relevant legislation
- Make strategic decisions
- Design a marketing strategy for your business
- Review commercial and financial constraints to business growth
You will also be entitled to three further training courses of your choice from the Institution's Professional Development courses. Allowing you to customise your programme package.
Training Course Content
Four core sessions will be delivered by faculty from the University of Bath.
Day 1: Managing Self
- Introduction to the programme
- Self-awareness, leadership behaviours, impact
Day 2: Leadership
- What is leadership?
- Leadership and followership
- Delegating and building teams
Day 3: Human Resources
- Unlocking the power of your people
- Employee lifecycle –recruitment, selection, performance, succession, transition
- Employee engagement and retention
- Leadership and trust
Day 4: Business Strategy and Marketing
- Building a business
- Setting strategy
- Marketing, finances, etc.
Find out more about the dates by requesting more information.
The Institution of Structural Engineers is the world’s largest membership organisation dedicated to the art and science of structural engineering. The Institution's training programme offers a variety of technical and professional courses of the highest quality for members and non-members...
Find out more about this Leadership Development Programme course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!