The Learning Station
“The illiterate of the future will not be those that cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn" – Alvin Toffler
Welcome to“The Learning Station” the training centre of the future, the company established in March 2007. The Learning Station is a Further Education College, we are accredited and regulated to provide nationally recognised qualifications by some of the world's leading awarding organisations to include City and Guilds.
We are also included on the Register of Training Organisations (ROTO), which is regulated by the UK Skills Funding Agency. This requires us to undergo rigorous annual audits to remain eligible to tender for any government contracts for the purpose of providing funded and non-funded education to adult students aged 16 and over.
Our quality speaks for itself with the attainment of The Matrix Quality standard, a unique quality standard for training organisations which are annually assessed and measured by the evidenced advice, guidance and support services that they provide, which ultimately supports learners in their choice of career, work and life goals. To further complement our quality demonstrated above, we carryISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations that oversee our business management systems, roles and responsibilities. This includes disaster planning and making sure that learners continue their education with as little disruption as possible. With ISO 14001 environmental standard we take care in how we use and dispose of our waste, printing, ink cartridges, paper and general waste.
The Learning Station is proud to provide Online Learning and education to adult students across the UK.
Learners who wish to enhance and further their careers can partake in courses such as:
- Health & Social Care
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Child Care and Early Years
- Education and Training - for Teaching
- Teaching Assistant
- TAQA Training, Assessment and Quality assurance
- And many others on our website
All of our qualifications are designed for entry-level learners with progression routes onto professional leadership and management levels. This is achieved through regular information, advice and guidance provided by our experienced tutors who are available at any time through our online learner management portal. We provide all the above qualifications and courses to both privately paying customers with easily managed payment plans, and Government Funding* and 19+ Loans*. To find out what you might qualify for please call our sales team now.
Why choose us
Why Choose The Learning Station
We offer Distance Learning with real personable support allowing you to take a flexible route to build and develop your functional skills and career, attain key skills in order to gain confidence and that creates a Launchpad future learning. You control when and how you learn at work, during your lunchtime breaks or in the comfort of your own home and at a pace that suits you.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
To request information from The Learning Station, please fill out the following details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!