Innovation - a goal for all - e-Learning Course
This e-learning course will enable you to:
• Understand the collective nature of all types of innovation processes
• Exploit full participation in the emergence and selection of ideas
• Find development routes for innovative projects
• Organise a collective decision to launch an innovation
• Create internal and external openness within the company to encourage innovation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
All professionals involved in developing and managing innovation within the company or organisation
Outcome / Qualification etc.
1 Hour Formal CPD
£30 + VAT
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS):
World's leading professional body for qualifications in land, property and construction
RICS is professional, independent organisation with more than 118,000 qualified members and over 50,000 students and trainees in over 140 countries, established in the UK by Royal Charter. It is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity...
Find out more about this Innovation - a goal for all course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!