Introduction to Leadership Bundle
As you move into a leadership role, you are often shifting from a technical and managerial role. Gain the skills and knowledge you need for this professional evolution.
It is an important time for reflection, to identify your values, what kind of leader you want to be and what skills you already have and what you need to develop.
- 5 levers for producing great leaders
- Effective decision making
- Establishing leadership in the best way
- Leadership best practice
- Personal impact and charisma in leaders
- Problem solving - tools and methods
- Securing managerial support for leadership
Suitability - Who should attend?
Take away key skills and knowledge as well as practical tools that will transform you into a leader.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Transform into a great leader by using the 5 levers
- Improve your decision making
- Establish your leadership at work
- Identify and use leadership best practice
- Use personal impact and charisma
- Employ various tools to solve problems
- Get managerial backing for your leadership
£99 + VAT
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS):
World's leading professional body for qualifications in land, property and construction
RICS is professional, independent organisation with more than 118,000 qualified members and over 50,000 students and trainees in over 140 countries, established in the UK by Royal Charter. It is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity...
Find out more about this Introduction to Leadership Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!