Introduction to Valuation
This e-learning course provides a summary of the basic aspects of valuation. In particular, it looks at the main methods used by valuers in arriving at their valuations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
1 Hour Formal CPD
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain what a valuation is
- Explain what market value is
- Identify when market value should be used for a valuation
- Explain the steps in valuing
- Apply the comparison method of valuation
- Identify and describe the other four methods of valuation
- Understand when and why each method may be used by a valuer
£29 + VAT
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS):
World's leading professional body for qualifications in land, property and construction
RICS is professional, independent organisation with more than 118,000 qualified members and over 50,000 students and trainees in over 140 countries, established in the UK by Royal Charter. It is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity...
Find out more about this Introduction to Valuation course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!